Saturday

claws and paws.


During a fantastic trip down to the USA with my mom, I have collectedquite the hall of items! Yes, there is a lot, buttttttt it was surprisingly cheap because the prices down there are soo good! Here is the list of pretty much everything I got: 6 notebooks, 5 sets of flash cards (hey, I need them for school!), an awesome sketchbook, jumbo sudoku book, photoalbum, mini sudoku-to-go book, little brown purse target, backback target, elle mag, gaga mag, makeup bag target, change purse random boutique, baggy blue knit shirt random boutique, knit shorts f21, striped tank f21, nylon mag, seacret cuticule oil & hand lotion, 4 fake eyelashes target, tiedye kit, travel sewing kit, light grey/beige boots target, seacret nail buffer & nail file, foundation sponges, spray to keep makeup in place, lipstick, sally hansen stick on nail polish (zebra print), eyeshadow palette, 3 mini lint rollers, 2 pencil eyeliners, 3 liquid pen eyeliners, 2 mascara, 5 nail polish remover pads, blush, 2 cream eyeliner, 2 nail polish, 3 eyelid primer, small eyeshadow palette, eye make-up step by step with makeup (natural & everyday), curling iron 1.5", oxford style shoes target, brown boots f21, eyebrow mascara, eyelash curler, tweasers, mini q-tip pack, eyebrow brush, eyeliner brush, blush brush, blowdryer, thrift film camera, and thrift poloroid camera. Now I also purchased 4 necklaces all from f2 that are not in the picture, as well as a thrifted stripped cropped top, 3 pairs of thrifted highwaisted jean shorts, and 1 pair of thrifted highwaisted jeans that I am going to cut into shorts! I apologize for the extremely long list, i'm sure it was uber boring to read! If you have any question about any of the items email me at killerclothingrack@hotmail.com, I know I didn't really elaborate on anything! Have a fantastic day!
For todays music, check out Lissy Trullie. The song below is called "Boy, Boy".

No comments: