Tuesday

new stuff :)

these are the new things that i got last week!
i would do a video, but i'm still not feeling
100% which = pj's and bed head :)

Photobucket
this is a cotton, "jean" vest.
Brand: Song
Store: Off the wall

Photobucket
This shirt is a little longer than a cropped shirt, but shorter than a regular one.
It says "Life is beautiful"
Store: Forever21

Photobucket
I really like this shirt! Super cute floral :)
Store: Forever21

Photobucket
I've been looking for some sort of tribal shirt, and this is exactly what i wanted!
It has a beaded bird on the front.
Store: Forever21

Photobucket
A cute little floral tank that i found on sale :)
Store: Garage

Photobucket
LOVE these! They are tight fitting, but not so tight that you can't sit down.
They are high waisted, ahh they are just lovely!
Brand: Cheap Monday
Store: Aritzia

Photobucket
These are really cute on! I know in the picture the crotch looks a little funky, but it's not off the hanger.
Store: Forever21

Photobucket
Super cute, braided, floral headbands! They are really cute!
Store: Spring

Photobucket
Love this necklace! It matches my cross ring from this post.
Store: Forever21

Photobucket
Since I just got my ears pierced, I am going to get some pearl earrings to match this ring :)
I really like it!
Store: Forever21

Photobucket
This ring is sooo cute on! It goes with everything, which is perfect!
Store: Forever21

Photobucket
This ring is different, but simple! Super cute and can totally complete an outfit :)
Store: Forever21

Photobucket
FINALLY i found a brown woven belt! Woohoo! I've been looking for months, but to me $30 for a belt just ain't worth it! It was 2 for 1, so i got it in white too :)
Store: Garage

Photobucket
I have been looking for a new iphone case and i found this one. I LOVE it!!
Store: Some little kiosk in Metropolis At Metrotown


So those are the new things I got!
Sorry it took so long for me to post,
but as you know, I've been sick.
Have a good day :)

No comments: